Contact Information:

email: colettedramsey@yahoo.com
on line order or search products: www.colette.myctmh.com
phone: 920-740-7195

Sunday, October 4, 2009

A little bit about me, Colette Donelle Ramsey


My full name is Colette Donelle Ramsey. I was born in Aurora Illinois to wonderful parents - Jand & Jerry Fermazin, in 1965. My sister Caryn and I grew up in a loving home and to this day my family and friends are the most important part of my life.

Currently I live in Appleton Wisconsin, and have been married to the love of my life Gary, since 1990.
Gary and I share our home with our two dogs, Niki & Luke. The four of us love our backyard and spend a lot of time in it during all months except Winter!
I enjoy spending time with family & friends, bowling, gardening, of course my computer and above all scrapbooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment