Contact Information:

email: colettedramsey@yahoo.com
on line order or search products: www.colette.myctmh.com
phone: 920-740-7195

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I LOVE My Son/Daughter - Dog/Cat & Get Hoppy!! - Hostess Club April Layouts

For this layout I used two of my new favorite CTMH stamps! Togetherness(D1402)and Cocitail Alphabet (E1015)! I couldn't wait to put the 2 of them together. I used the cardstock sorbet, olive, bamboo, & cocoa and black ink.

Don't be afraid - I have everything pretty much cut out and stamped for you. Depending on the amount of free time I have left this week, it could possible all be done, but not making any promises.

The first page will have some adjustments too for son and daughter, but it's so cute I want to save it for a special surprise seen in person!!! Another one of my new favorite stamps - ok, let's admit it every time I get a new stamp it's my favorite!!
















From Tanya:
I'm going to admit to you all that I had a really hard time getting "hoppy" with this layout. Although I love Easter, I'm not a huge fan of pastel colors. But I tried several different layouts and in the end, I found my "hoppy" place. And now I'm finally ready to introduce my contribution to April's Hostess Club Layouts. (Colette's is done as well so we'll get them posted together soon.)

Just a few notes: the cute little bunny on the bottom is pretty much CASED from Tara Kenyon. Also, the flowers were made using homemade glitter mists and they are FABULOUS! Hostess Club members, you're going to love them!

It's still a bit hard to see in this picture but these flowers are quite shimmery. To give these plain white Just Blooms the color and sparkle, I mixed 1/2 rubbing alcohol to 1/2 pearl paint and then added reinker (amount is based on the color saturation you are going for). I shook it up and sprayed it out of a little 2 oz mister bottle. I couldn't believe how evenly the color went on and how shimmery they got!

No comments:

Post a Comment