Contact Information:

email: colettedramsey@yahoo.com
on line order or search products: www.colette.myctmh.com
phone: 920-740-7195

Saturday, March 20, 2010

A little something special for my Mom.....and your Mom too!!!



Tanya and I are so focused on getting layouts done for clubs that cards and special workshops are an after thought that never actually seem to happen. We decided to make a extra effort for Mother's Day, though, so you would all have a handmade gifts that you could present to your mother for her special day. Or keep for yourself!

For those of you who know me personally, I can't help but organize, re organize and then re re organize!! When I saw this DVD Tin, I thought what a great idea to slip easily in my purse and keep all my paper work, stamps, post its & pen together!!



Here is the Accordian purse and the 12 cards and envelopes that fit inside - what a great coordinating gift to give to your Mom to use the whole year through.







We plan to have this workshop on Friday, April 16th at Sabre Lanes, Menasha from 5PM - 1AM as well as Saturday, May 1st, during the CTMH work day at the Community Blood Center (anytime between 8 AM and 8 PM). Although everything has been designed to be quick and easy, this is a big workshop so you'll want to allow plenty of time to complete it.

The cost of the entire workshop is just $30. If you wish to only make a part of the workshop, here are the cost breakdowns:

DVD tin - $10
12 Cards - $18
Accordian File - $5

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Thanks, Colette

No comments:

Post a Comment