Contact Information:

email: colettedramsey@yahoo.com
on line order or search products: www.colette.myctmh.com
phone: 920-740-7195

Monday, June 7, 2010

August - Layout Choices



The great thing about being a CTMH Consultant with a partner is when you are not feeling creative, your partner is there to hold you up! For me, this creative block occured in the month of May/June, so Tanya actually designed this Happy Camper layout and let me use it as my selction for August workshop. I was thrilled to accept her help and especially excited to place my own camping pictures on it!!

For this layout papers from the Back Country Level 2 paper packet were used along with stamps from Campin' Fever. The colors include Outdoor Denim, New England Ivy, Olive, Crystal Blue, Barn Red, Goldrush,Autumn Teracotta, a little Cocoa ink, pewter photo clips and lots of hemp.



From Tanya:
I saw the title "You're My Cherry on Top" on a layout done by one of my favorite artists, Lisa Stenz. I REALLY wanted to make an August workshop layout with that title but, alas, I didn't have what I felt was a proper alphabet font or the perfect space to put such a long title. So, in a continued effort to make really great but really simplified layouts, I went with "You're Sweet" for the title of this one. I'm planning to write "you're my cherry on top" in the journalling lines instead of doing "real" journalling :)

I am using almost a full 1/4 of a My Accents in Tulip pack for each participant. I just HAD to have the Tulip buttons for the cherries and the tiny ribbon and photo clips are adorable.





New in August - One page layouts!! Yummy & Beachy Keen created by our newest CTMH partner, Marla, can be purchased for $3 each. A great addition to our monthly 2 page layouts the one page layouts are a simple solution to the pictures you just can't not scrap, but don't have enough to complete a two page layout.

Please sign up for layouts as soon as you can so that we can be sure to have enough kits available for August workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment