Contact Information:

email: colettedramsey@yahoo.com
on line order or search products: www.colette.myctmh.com
phone: 920-740-7195

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

June/July 2010 - Hostess Club Layouts - Found w/the Heart & You Are My Sunshine & 4th of July



Found with the Heart - Colette:
This page was designed to be used as a Father's Day layout if so desired.
I used the new paper packet entitled Passages (C71268). Everything is distressed in Cocoa and I used the June Stamp of the Month entitled Wonderful Friend (D1422) for the title - which is kind of blurry but reads "The Greatest Treasures are Invisible to the Eye & Found with the Heart". This stamp has the word Dad and an adorable neck tie!



You Are My Sunshine - Tanya:
I'm pretty sure that the new "Splendor" paper packet in the Summer Idea Book is my favorite paper packet ever. EVER. And maybe for all time. Just wait until you all see the Stickease! This is not the last you've seen of this paper :) I designed this layout as an option for Hostess Club members for their June layout. Besides the Splendor paper, I also used "Treasures" stamp set. Colors are Moonstruck, Topiary, Goldrush, and Heavenly Blue. I used some of the white posies from the Just Blooms posies tube (which are on sale starting May 1st!) I also colored some sparkles Moonstruck and Goldrush for flower centers and ribbon tacks.



Marla Krause has decided to join Tanya and I and help design monthly layouts for our groups. This will enable us to offer you all more choices in the future. To start out with, however, we have decided to cram June and July hostess clubs into one day in June to accommodate everyone's crazy summer schedules. So, Marla designed this wonderful 4th of July page as a choice

No comments:

Post a Comment