Contact Information:

email: colettedramsey@yahoo.com
on line order or search products: www.colette.myctmh.com
phone: 920-740-7195

Sunday, April 4, 2010

May 2010 Hostess Club Layouts - Thoroughly Amused & Love's Bloomin all Around





For Love's Bloomin' layout out I used the Bella paper packet and made a paper rose using a circle punch and a simple brad. It looks difficult to make but trust me, this rose is as easy as it is beautiful!!

I designed this page with the thought that it could me used for Mother's Day as what mother doesn't have love bloomin 24/7 for their children!

(Currently Tanya has this layout for her hostess clubs, but as soon as I get it back I'll take a better picture and one focusing on the rose imparticular - I took this with my blackberry and I know it's not the best!)

Thoroughly Amused by Tanya: I used several sheets of B&T and most of the cardstock colors from the Animal Cookies Level 2 paper packet (plus Heavenly Blue to lighten it up a bit) . . . see that little ticket in the corner? It says, "Admit it, you're having fun!" How cute is that! I made sure to have both a portrait and landscape 4 x 6 photo mat so club members can easily add Flip Flaps to this page - I know you all have a ton of Bay Beach, Great America, county fair, etc. pictures laying around.

Even if you are not a member of a Hostess Club you can purchase this pre stamped layout out for $5.

Keep on Scrappin!! Colette

No comments:

Post a Comment